Do you have excess airtime you want to share with family and friends? learn how to transfer airtime on Glo network in less than 5 minutes using Glo easy share.
Glo Easyshare is a service that allows Glo subscribers to share or transfer their airtime with other Glo subscribers.
It is a convenient and fast way to send airtime to your friends and family, especially if they are running out of credit.
To use Glo Easyshare, you must first activate the service by setting a PIN code. You can do this by dialing *132*00000*New PIN*New PIN#.
Once you have activated the service, you can start transferring airtime to other Glo subscribers. ( Also Check Out: How to Unshare data on Glo).
Methods On How To Transfer Airtime On Glo
There are three main ways on how to transfer airtime on Glo:
1. USSD code: This is the most popular and convenient way to transfer airtime on Glo.
To do this, simply dial *131*Recipient’s phone number*Amount*PIN# and press # to confirm.
For example, if you want to transfer N500 to the phone number 08155555555, you would dial *131*08155555555*500*12345# (where 12345 is your PIN code).
2. Glo to Glo Cafe App: This is a mobile app that allows you to transfer airtime, pay bills, and top up your Glo line.
To transfer airtime using the app, simply open the app, tap on the “Easyshare” tab, and enter the recipient’s phone number, the amount of airtime you want to transfer, and your PIN code.
Tap on the “Transfer” button to confirm the airtime transfer from your Glo.
3. Website: You can also transfer airtime on Glo through the Glo website. To do this, simply go to the Glo website, log in to your account, and click on the “Easyshare” tab.
Enter the recipient’s phone number, the amount of airtime you want to transfer, and your PIN code. Click on the “Transfer” button to confirm.
Please note that there is a minimum transfer amount of N50 and a maximum transfer amount of N10,000 per day.
You can transfer airtime to any Glo subscriber in Nigeria, irrespective of their tariff plan. ( Also Read On: How to check BVN on Glo Network).
Why You Need To Transfer Airtime On Glo
There are many reasons why people transfer airtime on Glo. Here are a few:
- To help friends and family members in need. If you know someone who is running out of airtime, you can transfer some to them so that they can stay connected. This is especially helpful if they are in an emergency or if they need to make an important call.
- To send airtime as a gift. Airtime is a practical and thoughtful gift that people can use to stay in touch with their loved ones or to access the internet.
- To pay for goods and services. Some businesses in Nigeria accept airtime as payment. This is a convenient way to pay for things, especially if you don’t have cash on hand.
- To top up prepaid airtime. If you have a prepaid Glo SIM card, you can use Glo Easyshare to top up your airtime balance. This is a convenient way to avoid running out of airtime.
Requirements To Transfer Airtime On Glo Network
To transfer airtime on Glo, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a Glo subscriber.
- You must have a valid Glo Easyshare PIN.
- You must have enough airtime balance to cover the amount you want to transfer.
- The recipient must be a Glo subscriber.
To activate Glo Easyshare:
Dial *132*00000*New PIN*New PIN# and press # to confirm.
Benefits Of Using Glo Easyshare:
- It is a convenient and fast way to transfer airtime to other Glo customers.
- It is a safe and secure way to transfer airtime.
- It is affordable and there are no hidden charges.
- It is a great way to help your friends and family members stay connected.
FAQs On How To Transfer Airtime On Glo
Q: What is the minimum and maximum amount of airtime I can transfer?
A: The minimum transfer amount is N50 and the maximum transfer amount is N10,000 per day.
Q: Can I transfer airtime to Glo customers who are on other tariff plans?
A: Yes, you can transfer airtime to any Glo subscriber in Nigeria, irrespective of their tariff plan.
Q: How do I change my Glo Easyshare PIN?
A: To change your Glo Easyshare PIN, dial 13200000New PINNew PIN# and press # to confirm.
Q: I am having trouble transferring airtime using Glo Easyshare. What should I do?
A: If you are having trouble transferring airtime using Glo Easyshare, you can contact Glo customer support for assistance.
In conclusion, The easiest way to transfer airtime on Glo is to use the USSD code 131. To do this, follow these steps:
- Dial *131# on your Glo phone.
- Enter the recipient’s phone number.
- Enter the amount of airtime you want to transfer.
- Enter your Glo Easyshare PIN.
Press # to confirm.
If you are transferring a large amount of airtime, you may want to use the Glo to Glo Cafe App or the Glo website instead. This will allow you to avoid having to type in your PIN code multiple times.
No matter which method you choose, transferring airtime on Glo is a quick and easy process.