Overview On How To Transfer Airtime On Airtel
Sharing airtime With your friends can be a good way to show kindness sometimes, that’s why you must learn how to transfer airtime on Airtel to Airtel with Airtel Me2u.
Airtel airtime transfer is a service that allows Airtel subscribers to transfer their airtime with other Airtel subscribers.
This service is known as Airtel Me2U. It is a free service with no limits on the number of transactions or the amount of airtime that can be transferred likewise for people searching for how to transfer data on Airtel.
Ways To Transfer Airtime On Airtel To Airtel
There are two main ways that you can choose to transfer or share your airtime with someone.
- Using Ussd Code
- Using SMS
In whichever method you use to transfer airtime from your Airtel network, you will receive a confirmation message once the transfer is successful. The recipient will also receive a confirmation message.
How To Transfer Airtime On Airtel To Airtel Nigeria
1. Using USSD code
- Dial *321# on your Airtel phone.
- Select the option to transfer airtime.
- Enter the recipient’s Airtel number.
- Enter the amount of airtime you want to transfer.
- Enter your Me2U PIN.
- Confirm the airtime transfer.
2. Using SMS
Send an SMS to 321 with the following message:
2u <recipient’s Airtel number> <amount of airtime to be transferred> <Me2U PIN>
For example, if you want to transfer N1000 to the Airtel number 08012345678 with a Me2U PIN of 4567, you would send the following SMS:
2u 08012345678 1000 4567
Here are some tips to avoid transferring airtime to the wrong person:
- You can also transfer airtime using the Airtel Self-Care app
- Double-check the recipient’s phone number before you make the transfer.
- Use the recipient’s full phone number, including the country code.
- If you are transferring airtime to a new contact, save their phone number in your phone first.
- If you are unsure about the recipient’s phone number, ask them to confirm it before you make the transfer.
Can I Set Up Automatic Airtime Transfer On Airtel?
Airtel does not offer a service for automatic airtime transfer. However, there are a few workarounds that you can use to achieve the same result.
One option is to use a third-party service such as Autocred or Airtime Transfer. These services allow you to schedule recurring airtime transfers to other Airtel subscribers.
How To Cancel Airtime Transfer On Airtel?
There is no way to cancel an airtime transfer on Airtel once it has been processed.
However, you can try to contact Airtel customer care as soon as possible to see if they can help you.
Here are the steps you can take:
- Dial 300 on your Airtel phone.
- Select the option to speak to a customer service representative.
- Explain the situation and ask if there is anything they can do to cancel the transfer.
It is important to note that Airtel customer care may not be able to cancel the transfer if it has already been processed.
However, they may be able to help you get a refund for the airtime that was transferred.
Eligibility On How To Transfer Airtime On Airtel
The requirements for airtime transfer on Airtel are as follows:
- You must be an Airtel subscriber.
- You must have a Me2U PIN.
- You must have enough airtime on your account to cover the amount you want to transfer.
- The recipient must be an Airtel subscriber.
To create a Me2U PIN, dial *321# on your Airtel phone and follow the instructions.
And it’s important to note that:
- There is no service fee for transferring airtime using Airtel Me2U.
- You can only transfer airtime to other Airtel subscribers.
- You cannot transfer airtime that has been borrowed or that is part of a promotion.
In conclusion, Using the above methods on how to transfer airtime on Airtel is a convenient and easy way to share your airtime with friends and family.
It is also a good way to help someone who is running low on airtime but if you are not an Airtel user then you need to check out how to transfer airtime on Glo.