Overview On How To Unshare Data On Glo
We have come up with a lovely interesting guide on how to Unshare data on Glo network in Nigeria.
At naijadiary.ng, we help with solving issues and questions related to mobile networks in Nigeria.
But for now let’s take a look on how to Unshare data on Glo and you will agree with me that Glo’s data sharing service allows you to share your data plan with up to 5 other Glo users.
This can be a great way to save money if you have multiple devices or if you want to share data with your family and friends.
However, if you decide that you no longer want to share your data with someone, you can easily unshare it, but how???
There are probably two ways that you can choose to use and Unshare data on your Glo line:
- Using Ussd Code
- Using SMS
Both methods are equally effective, so you can choose whichever one is more convenient for you.
If you are used to using USSD codes, then you can use that method. If you prefer to send SMS messages, then you can use that method.
Reasons Why You Might Need To Unshare Data On Glo?
There are a few reasons why you might want to unshare data on Glo:
- To save money: If you are sharing your data with multiple people, it is likely that you are using up your data plan more quickly. Unsharing data can help you to save money on your monthly data bill.
- To control your data usage: If you are concerned about how much data you are using, unsharing data can help you to take control of your data usage. You can then track your data usage more closely and make sure that you are not exceeding your data limit.
- To prevent unauthorized data usage: If you are concerned about someone using your data without your permission, you can unshare data to prevent them from accessing your data plan.
- To remove people from your data sharing list: If you have added someone to your data sharing list who you no longer want to share data with, you can unshare data to remove them from your list.
Here are some specific examples of why you might want to unshare data on Glo:
- You are sharing your data with your family members, but one of your family members is using up too much data. You can unshare data with that family member to save money on your data bill.
- You are sharing your data with your roommate, but you are moving out and no longer want to share data with them. You can unshare data with your roommate to prevent them from accessing your data plan.
- You are concerned that someone is using your data without your permission. You can unshare data to prevent anyone from accessing your data plan.
Overall, unsharing data on Glo is a simple and effective way to control your data usage, save money on your data bill, and prevent unauthorized data usage.
How To Unshare Data On Glo With Ussd Code?
- Dial *127*02*[friend’s number]# on your call dialog.
- Press send.
For example, to unshare data with the number 0805XXXXXXX, you would dial *127*02*0805XXXXXXX# and press send.
How To Unshare Data On Glo With SMS
- Text “Remove [friend’s number]” to 127.
- Press send.
For example, to unshare data with the number 0805XXXXXXX, you would text “Remove 0805XXXXXXX” to 127 and press send.
Kindly note that Unsharing data is a quick and easy process. Once you have sent the USSD code or SMS message, the number will be removed from your data sharing list immediately.
FAQs On How To Unshare Data On Glo
Can I unshare data at any time?
Yes, you can unshare data at any time. There are no restrictions on when you can unshare data.
Is there a limit to how many times I can unshare data?
No, there is no limit to how many times you can unshare data. You can unshare and share data as many times as you want.
Will unsharing data affect my data plan?
No, unsharing data will not affect your data plan in any way. You will still have the same amount of data available to you.
In conclusion, This guide will show you how to unshare data on Glo using two simple methods: USSD code and SMS.
If you have any other questions about unsharing data on Glo, please contact Glo customer support for assistance.