Introduction On How To Check Access Bank Account Number
You don’t need to worry if you have forgotten how to check access bank account number, we have listed the best methods any access bank customer can use to check his/her account number.
In this article we will Walk you through the process of checking your access bank account number with Ussd code, mobile app, online Banking and bank statement.
Although you can use this similar method to check Uba account number and check GTB account number, It’s as easy as you can think especially when it comes to checking your account number with access bank Ussd code.
Why You Should Check Your Access Bank Account Number
There are many reasons why you might need to check your Access Bank account number. Here are a few examples:
- To make a transfer to another account.
- To receive a transfer from another account.
- To pay a bill online or in person.
- To set up a recurring payment.
- To check your account balance or transaction history.
- To close your account.
It is also a good idea to check your account number regularly to make sure that it has not changed.
For example, Access Bank may merge two accounts into one, or they may issue you a new account number if your account is compromised. ( Also Check Out: How to block access bank ATM card).
Here are some additional reasons why you might need to check your Access Bank account number:
- To open a new account with another bank or financial institution.
- To apply for a loan or credit card. ( FAQs: can I get a loan without BVN in Nigeria)
- To invest in stocks or other securities.
- To file your taxes.
- To receive government benefits.
If you are unsure why you need to check your Access Bank account number, it is always best to contact the bank for assistance.
It is important to note that your Access Bank account number is a confidential piece of information and should not be shared with anyone unless absolutely necessary.
How To Check Access Bank Account Number
Here are few ways that you can choose to use and check your access bank account number;
To check your Access Bank account number online, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Access Bank website and log in to your internet banking account.
- Once you are logged in, click on the Accounts tab.
- Your account number will be listed under the Account Number column.
2. Mobile App
You can also check your account number using the AccessMore mobile app. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the AccessMore mobile app.
- Enter your login credentials and tap on the “Login” button.
- Once you are logged in, tap on the “Accounts” tab.
- Your account number will be listed under the “Account Number” column.
You can also view your account number on the mobile app by tapping on the three horizontal lines at the top left corner of the screen and selecting “Account Information” from the drop-down menu.
If you have any trouble checking your account number on the mobile app, you can contact Access Bank customer service for assistance.
3. Ussd Code
To check your Access Bank account number using USSD, follow these steps:
- Dial *901# on your mobile phone.
- Select “Other Services” by typing 4 and sending.
- Select “Enquiry Services” by typing 4 and sending.
- Select “A/C No Enquiry” by typing 3 and sending.
Your Access Bank account number will be displayed on the screen.
You can also use the following USSD code to check your Access Bank account number:
This code will take you to the Access Bank USSD menu, where you can select “Account Number Enquiry” to view your account number.
Please note that you must have enrolled for Access Bank USSD banking in order to use these codes. To enroll, simply dial *901# on your mobile phone and follow the prompts.
Once you have enrolled, you can use USSD banking to access a variety of services, including access bank loan code, checking your account balance, transferring money, and paying bills.
4. Bank Statement
To check your Access Bank account number with your bank statement, simply locate the “Account Number” section on the statement.
This will be a 10-digit number that is unique to your account.
Here is an example of an Access Bank bank statement:
- Account Number: 0000000001
- Account Name: John Doe
- Account Type: Current Account
- Account Balance: 1000
The “Account Number” section is highlighted in bold in the example above.
If you are unable to find your account number on your bank statement, you can contact Access Bank customer service for assistance.
Note: Please do not share your Access Bank account number with anyone, as this is confidential information.
In conclusion, The most convenient method for checking your Access Bank account number depends on your personal preference.
If you are always on the go, you may find it easier to use the mobile app or USSD code.
If you are at home or in the office, you may prefer to use the online banking platform.