We can help tutor you on how to cancel auto renewal on mtn network easily via ussd code and SMS.
Auto-renewal is a feature offered by many subscription-based companies. It allows customers to have their subscriptions automatically renewed on a set schedule, typically monthly or yearly.
This can be convenient for customers, as it eliminates the need to remember to renew their subscriptions themselves.
However, there are also some potential drawbacks to auto-renewal. For example, customers may forget that they have auto-renewal enabled, or they may decide that they no longer want a particular subscription, but they may not realize that they need to cancel auto-renewal in order to stop the subscription from renewing.
It is important for customers to be aware of the terms of their auto-renewal subscriptions, including the renewal schedule and the cancellation process.
Customers should also review their subscriptions regularly to make sure that they are still using and wanting the services that they are subscribed to.
Here are some tips for managing auto-renewal subscriptions:
- Keep track of your auto-renewal subscriptions. You can do this by creating a list of all of your subscriptions, including the renewal schedule and the cancellation process.
- Review your subscriptions regularly. Make sure that you are still using and wanting the services that you are subscribed to.
- Cancel auto-renewal for subscriptions that you no longer want. You can usually do this through your account settings on the company’s website or app.
- Be aware of the terms of your auto-renewal subscriptions. This includes the renewal schedule, the cancellation process, and any fees that may be associated with canceling.
Steps On How To Cancel Auto Renewal On MTN
- USSD: Dial *123# and select the “My Account” or “My Subscriptions” option. Then, select the “Auto-Renewal” or “Manage Subscriptions” option and follow the prompts to cancel the auto-renewal feature for the specific subscription you want to cancel.
- SMS: Send the word “STOP” followed by the subscription code of the plan you want to cancel auto-renewal for to 131. For example, to cancel auto-renewal for your 2GB monthly plan, you would send the message “STOP 116” to 131.
- MyMTN App: Open the MyMTN app and go to the “Subscriptions” section. Then, select the subscription you want to cancel auto-renewal for and toggle off the “Auto-Renewal” switch.
- MTN Web Portal: Log in to the MTN Web Portal and go to the “Subscriptions” section. Then, select the subscription you want to cancel auto-renewal for and toggle off the “Auto-Renewal” switch.
To find the subscription code for a particular plan, you can dial 123451# and select the plan you want to know the code for.
Once you have canceled auto-renewal, you will receive a confirmation message from MTN.
You will continue to enjoy your subscription until the end of the current billing cycle, but it will not renew automatically when the cycle ends.
Please note that you may need to restart your phone or wait a few minutes for the changes to take effect.
Are There Any Charges To Cancel Auto Renewal On MTN?
No, there are no charges for canceling auto-renewal on MTN.
You can cancel auto-renewal at any time, and you will continue to enjoy your subscription until the end of the current billing cycle. However, it will not renew automatically when the cycle ends.
Can I Cancel auto-renewal For All Of My MTN Subscriptions At Once?
No, you cannot cancel auto-renewal for all of your MTN subscriptions at once. You will need to cancel auto-renewal for each subscription individually.
If you are having trouble canceling auto-renewal, you can contact MTN customer support for assistance.
To conclude, canceling MTN auto-renewal is a simple and free process. There are two ways to do it: easier which is using SMS or the MTN USSD Code service.