It seems hard to perform a quicker transactions without activating your access bank code.
Our free guide on how to activate access bank code for quicker banking is a top notch as we have covered different access bank ussd codes in Nigeria.
Access Bank Code
The Access Bank code is *901#, and you can use it to perform a variety of banking functions right from your phone.
You can use the code to check your account balance, transfer funds, pay bills, and more.
The code is very easy to use and can be a great way to manage your money on the go. Would you like to know more about using the Access Bank Ussd code? If yes, then you should be aware that access USSD code can be use to access a variety of banking services from your mobile phone, without the need for an internet connection.
How Does Access Bank Code Work?
The Access Bank code works by using a technology called Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD).
USSD is a communication protocol that allows you to send and receive text messages without the need for an internet connection.
When you dial *901# on your mobile phone, you are sending a USSD request to the Access Bank server.
The Access Bank server then responds with a menu of options that you can choose from.
To select an option, you simply enter the corresponding number on your mobile phone and press send. The Access Bank server will then process your request and return a response.
How To Activate Access Bank Code?
To activate your Access Bank code, you need to follow these steps:
- Dial *901# on your mobile phone.
- Select “Register”.
- Enter your Access Bank account number.
- Enter your date of birth in the format DDMMYYYY.
- Create a 4-digit PIN.
- Confirm your PIN.
Once you have successfully registered, you can start using your Access Bank code to access a variety of banking services from your mobile phone.
Who Can Use Access Bank Code?
The Access Bank code can be used by all Access Bank customers who have enrolled on the Access Bank USSD service and created a four-digit PIN.
You can enroll on the Access Bank USSD service by simply dialing *901# on your mobile phone and following the on-screen instructions.
To use the Access Bank code, you must be using the phone number that is registered with your Access Bank account.
If you are using a different phone number, you will need to register it with your Access Bank account before you can use the Access Bank code.
Benefits Of Using Access Bank Codes?
- Convenience: You can use the Access Bank code to access a variety of banking services from anywhere, at any time, without the need for an internet connection. This is especially convenient if you are in a remote area or if you do not have access to a computer or smartphone.
- Speed: Transactions performed using the Access Bank code are typically very fast. This is because USSD technology is a direct channel between your mobile phone and the bank’s server.
- Security: The Access Bank code is a secure way to access your bank account. To use the code, you need to enter your PIN, which is only known to you. Additionally, all transactions performed using the Access Bank code are encrypted.
- Affordability: There are no charges for using the Access Bank code. However, you may incur charges from your mobile phone service provider for using USSD services.
Overall, the Access Bank code is a convenient, fast, secure, and affordable way to access your bank account and perform a variety of banking transactions.
Access Bank Ussd Code For Transactions?
Here are several list of ussd codes for access banking to make transfer and bill payment easier, which includes:
1. Access Bank Code To Check Balance
To check your account balance, simply dial *901*00# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen instructions.
2. Access Bank Transfer Code
The Access Bank transfer code is *901*AMOUNT*ACCOUNT NUMBER#. This code allows you to transfer funds to any other bank account in Nigeria.
You’ll just need to have the recipient’s bank account number and the amount you want to transfer.
The money will be transferred instantly and the recipient will get an SMS notification.
3. Access Bank Ussd Code For Airtime
To use this code, simply dial *901*2# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen instructions.
You will need to enter the phone number you want to recharge and the amount of airtime you want to purchase. You will also need to enter your Access Bank PIN.
4. Access Bank Code To Open Account
Here are the steps on how to open an Access Bank account using the USSD code:
- Dial *901# on your mobile phone.
- Select Open Account.
- Enter your BVN.
- Enter your personal details, such as your name, date of birth, and address.
- Create a PIN for your new account.
- Confirm your PIN.
- You will receive an SMS message with your new account number also read on our free guide on how to check access bank account number Here.
Please note that you may be required to visit an Access Bank branch to complete the account opening process.
This is usually required for accounts that require additional documentation, such as corporate accounts or accounts for minors.
5. Access Bank Code To Block Account
To block your account using the Access Bank code, follow these steps:
- Dial 901911# on your mobile phone.
- Select Option 2 (Block Account).
- Select ‘Self’ or ‘Third party’ for others.
- Enter the phone number linked to the account (s).
- Select the Account you want to block (you can select either one of your accounts or all of them).
- Enter your USSD PIN.
Once you have completed these steps we reviewed previously on how to block access bank account, your bank account will be blocked.
You will no longer be able to make any transactions on the account until you unblock it.
6. Access Bank Loan Code
Access Bank user’s can apply for a payday loan using access bank loan code which is *901#, and it’s available to both Access Bank customers and non-customers.
Conclusion To Access Bank Ussd Code
It is a free service that does not require an internet connection, making it ideal for people who live in rural areas or who do not have access to reliable internet service.
The Access Bank code is easy to use, and there is a wide range of services available, including checking account balances, transferring money, buying airtime and data, paying bills, and withdrawing money from ATMs.
If you are an Access Bank customer, I encourage you to register for USSD banking so that you can take advantage of the convenience and security of the Access Bank code.