Let’s talk about the GTB USSD code and how it works. First, you need to have a GTBank account and a phone number registered with the bank.
Once you have those things, you can dial *737# from your phone to access the GTB code menu.
You can also use the code to recharge your phone or buy airtime for another number.
It’s a very convenient way to manage your GTBank account on the go.
Here are Some of the things you can do with GTB USSD include:
- Transfer money to other GTBank accounts or other Nigerian bank accounts
- Check your account balance
- Buy airtime and data for yourself or others
- Pay bills
- Withdraw cash from an ATM without your debit card
- Open a new GTBank account
- Block GTB ATM Card With Ussd
- And more!.
To learn more about GTB USSD codes and how to use them, please visit the GTBank website or contact GTBank customer care.
Who Can Use The GTB Ussd Code?
Any personal account holder with any mobile phone can use GTB USSD Banking as the product is phone agnostic. Non-GTBank customers cannot make use of this service.
To use GTB USSD Banking, you will need to:
- Have a GTBank account
- Have a mobile phone with a network signal
- Know your GTBank account number and BVN
To get started, simply dial *737# on your mobile phone. You will be prompted to enter your GTBank account number and BVN.
Once you have entered these details, you will be able to access all of the features of GTB USSD Banking.
GTB Ussd Code For Account Balance
The GTB USSD code for account balance is *737*6*1#.
To check your account balance using the GTB USSD code, follow these steps:
- Dial *737*6*1# on your mobile phone.
- Enter the last 6 digits of your GTBank debit card number.
- Enter your 4-digit GTBank USSD PIN.
- Your account balance will be displayed on the screen.
If you do not have a GTBank USSD PIN, you can create one by dialing *737*5# and following the on-screen prompts.
GTB Transfer Code
To transfer money from your GTBank account to another GTBank account, dial *737*1*Amount*NUBAN Account Number#.
To transfer money from your GTBank account to another bank account, dial *737*2*Amount*NUBAN Account Number#.
You will be required to enter your 737 PIN or the last four digits of your GTBank debit card to authenticate the transfer.
For example, to transfer ₦1000 to the NUBAN account number 1234567890, you would dial *737*1*1000*1234567890#.
You will then be prompted to enter your 737 PIN or the last four digits of your GTBank debit card.
Once you have entered your authentication details, the transfer will be processed.
GTB Ussd Code For Airtime
To buy airtime for yourself, simply dial *737*amount# on your phone. For example, to buy N1,000 airtime, you would dial *737*1000#.
To buy airtime for someone else, dial *737*amount*phone number# on your phone.
For example, to buy N1,000 airtime for the phone number 08031234567, you would dial *737*1000*08031234567#.
You will be prompted to enter your 737 PIN to confirm the transaction.
Once the transaction is successful, you will receive a confirmation message.
GTB Code To Pay Bill
To pay a bill using GTB USSD, follow these steps:
- Dial *737*50# on your mobile phone.
- Select the type of bill you want to pay.
- Enter the biller code.
- Enter the amount you want to pay.
- Enter your 737 PIN.
- Confirm the transaction.
You will receive a confirmation message once the payment has been successful.
Here are some examples of how to pay specific bills using GTB USSD:
- To pay DSTV bill: 737506188Amount*737 PIN#
- To pay GOTV bill: 737506189Amount*737 PIN#
- To pay StarTimes bill: 737506190Amount*737 PIN#
- To pay Eko Electricity Distribution Company (EKEDC) bill: 737505000Amount*737 PIN#
- To pay Ikeja Electric Distribution Company (IEDC) bill: 737505040Amount*737 PIN#
You can also use GTB USSD to pay bills for other merchants, such as schools, hospitals, and insurance companies.
To do this, you will need to know the biller code for the merchant. You can usually find the biller code on the merchant’s website or by contacting their customer service department.
GTB Loan Code
The GTB loan code is *737*51*51#. This code can be used to apply for a QuickCredit loan from GTBank.
QuickCredit is a payday loan product that allows customers to borrow up to 100% of their monthly salary at an interest rate of 18% per annum. Customers can repay QuickCredit loans over a period of up to 12 months.
To apply for a QuickCredit loan using the USSD code, simply dial *73751*51# on your mobile phone and follow the instructions.
You will need to enter your GTB account number, your monthly salary, and your desired loan amount. You will also need to agree to the QuickCredit terms and conditions.
If your application is successful, the loan amount will be credited to your GTB account immediately. You will then start repaying the loan in monthly installments.
Please note that the GTB loan code is only available to customers with salary accounts with GTBank.
If you do not have a salary account with GTBank, you can still apply for a loan by visiting a GTBank branch or by calling GTBank customer care.
GTB Ussd Code Fees
- Transfers (GTBank) | N20 |
- | Transfers (Other Banks) | N80 |
- | Cardless Withdrawal | N50 |
- | Fast Track Deposit | N20 |
Please note that there is no charge for using GTBank USSD code to check your account balance or perform other basic banking transactions.
However, your mobile service provider may charge you for data usage.
Also, it is important to note that the above charges are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
Here are some tips to avoid paying unnecessary USSD code fees:
- Use the GTBank mobile app or internet banking whenever possible. These platforms offer a wider range of services and are typically more affordable to use than USSD.
- If you must use USSD, try to combine multiple transactions into a single session. This will help you to minimize the number of times you are charged.
- Be aware of the fees associated with each USSD service before you use it. You can find this information on the GTBank website or by contacting customer service.
In conclusion, GTBank USSD banking is a convenient and secure way to perform a variety of banking transactions.
GTBank USSD banking is available 24/7, so you can perform your banking transactions whenever and wherever you are. It is also very affordable, as there are no charges for using the service.