This morning, a man, his wife, their four children, and a pregnant guest was found dead at their home at Number 19 Olowora street Mafoluku, in Oshodi area of Lagos state.
According to one of the neighbours of the victims, they woke up in the early hours of today and found that the neighbour’s house was still under lock.
The source who does not want his name mentioned said, “We decided to force the main door open after we observed that the door have not been opened since morning.
The Residence in the area believes it is a case of food poisoning.
“There is problem in Oshodi now. People are afraid as a family of seven and their pregnant guest were all found dead in their room. It happened at 19, Olowora Street, Mafoluku. People are suspecting food poisoning.” the resident of the area told the Nation.
However, the police have since been alerted and the bodies of the deceased have been evacuated.