Want to transfer money or make payment quickly without stress? Download Sterling Bank Nigeria Mobile App Here Online.
With Sterling bank Nigeria mobile app, you can;
Link multiple Sterling bank accounts
PayTV subscription and Utility Bills payment
Use the locator to detect the nearest ATM or Bank branch.
Chat with a customer care representative live from the app.
Search for the closest Sterling Bank Automated Teller Machine (ATM) and withdraw cash without a card.
Transfer funds to any Bank account in Nigeria and beyond.
Recharge any network in Nigeria anytime, any day.1
How To Download Sterling Bank mobile app
Click on your device operating system from the list below so that you’ll be redirected to the official download portal:
iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod): Click here to download the app from apple store.
BlackBerry: Click here to get it from BlackBerry World.
Windows: App is currently unavailable on Microsoft store.
How To register as a new Sterling Bank Internet Banking customer:
To activate your Sterling Bank Mobile Banking, the first thing to do is to activate your Sterling Online Banking.
- After Downloading, Install and open the app on your device
- In the login page, click on signup
- Fill all the forms you’re provided with and follow the instructions on the screen.
To complete the above steps, make sure the line linked with your Sterling Bank account is active.
Register as an existing Sterling Bank Internet Banking customer:
- Download and open the app on your device.
- In the login page, enter your Sterling Bank Internet Banking credentials to login.
- Wait for the app to authenticate using the mobile number linked to your account.