First City Monument Bank – FCMb Internet/ online banking is an online real-time solution that allows customers to get 24/7 access to their FCMB account.
It gives them the opportunity to manage their finances anywhere and anytime with the aid of an internet enabled device.
FCMB Internet/Online banking allows you to do the following:
Instant Funds Transfer: Within FCMB accounts and other Bank accounts.
Multiple Transfers at an instance.
Instant Airtime Top Up.
Pay bills e.g. DSTV, GOTV, PHCN, BB, IPNX, SWIFT subscription etc.
Pay Wakanow Airfare.
Fund Credit Card.
Salary Loan Top up
Fixed Deposit Investment
Set Standing Instruction for periodic payments.
Consolidated view of ALL your FCMB accounts.
Consolidated view of your credit card account.
Check and download account statements in PDF, MS Word or Excel.
Request ATM debit card/Cheque book/bank drafts.
Request Mobile Token/Reset Hardware Token
Block your ATM debit card.
Locate nearest ATM to you.
How To Register For FCMB Internet/online banking
- Go to FCMB website on fcmb.com, click on Internet Banking at the top right corner (or top left if using phone or tablet), and then click ‘Personal’ from the drop-down list.
- Click on ‘Register Now’. It’s found just below the line under the space for user name.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions
- Click on “I Agree” button
- Enter account name and 10 digits account number.
- Enter mobile number and email address as registered with the bank (these must be exactly the same as provided to the bank. Include 234 only if this is contained in phone number provided to the bank )
- Select a new login name (preferred name for logging into FCMBonline)
- Select ATM card Preference (Click Yes, if you have one that is not expired. No if you don’t)
- If yes, enter card PAN (16 or 19 digits number), if no, continue without card PAN
- Click ‘Submit’ to register form
How to Login
How to Reset Internet banking login password.
Go to FCMB website on www.fcmb.com, click on Internet Banking at the top right corner (or top left if using phone or tablet), and then click ‘Personal’ from the drop-down list.
- Click on ‘Forget Your Password?’ link (below the space for password)
- Provide User ID and one secret answer, Click on ‘Reset Password’ to receive a default password
- Default Password is sent to the registered email address
- Copy Default Password from registered email address and Login
- Change ‘default password’ to your ‘preferred password’
How to reset Internet banking transaction password.
- Go to FCMB website on fcmb.com, click on Internet Banking at the top right corner (or top left for phones and tablets), and then click ‘Personal’ from the drop-down list.
- Login with your ‘Username and Password’
- Answer Security Question.
- Click on ‘Home Options’ on the Internet Banking menu.
- Click on Transaction Password
- Click on ‘Click here to get new transaction password (Reset)’
- Answer the security question, enter your login password and click Reset. A transaction password will be sent to your email address.
- Check your email address, when you find it, copy the transaction password
- Return to the home options by signing into FCMBOnline – personal version through fcmb.com.
- Click on Transaction Password again
- Answer the security question, enter or paste the copied password in the space provided
- Enter a new transaction password
- Confirm the new transaction password
- Click on change password, insert and confirm your new password to complete the process.
NOTE: Downloading FCMB mobile app makes it easier and secure.