At least, thirty people were confirmed dead in a triple suicide bombing attributed to Boko Haram jihadists in Borno State, late on Sunday, June the 16th.
According to reports, three bombers set off their explosives outside a hall in Konduga, 38 kilometres (24 miles) from the Borno state capital Maiduguri, where football fans were watching a match on TV.
Confirming the suicide bombing attack in the state, Emergency services said;
“The death toll from the attack has so far increased to 30. We have over 40 people injured,” Usman Kachalla, head of operations at the State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA), said on Monday, raising the tally from 17 dead and 17 wounded.