Controversial Lagos socialite and club owner, Pretty Mike, has listed things he learnt late in life.
Read as he posted on Instagram below:
“1. Everyone is chasing the money, but we are made to believe money doesn’t matter.
- If you want to shine like a diamond, you’ve got to get cut like a diamond.
- Your appearance makes a difference.
- The word “forever” is overrated – no one is happy or unhappy forever.
- Being kind to everyone won’t get you anything great in life.
- Hard times are mostly a blessing in disguise.
- Somewhere between hello and goodbye, we have learned to live our lives.
- Being busy doesn’t mean that you are doing anything great.
- You cannot please everyone.
- There will always be someone better than you.
- Your obsession with finding happiness is what prevents its attainment.
- Your talent means nothing without consistent effort and practice.
- Enjoy the journey because the journey is all there is.
- So much can happen in a day.
- Happiness is a choice.
- Staying worried is a waste of energy.
- Most people are capable of far greater things than they realise.
- There’s no one else like you.
- There’s nothing wrong with simple.
- Today is a celebration. Live everyday like it’s the last and treat everyone like it’s their last day too.
- Everyone exist for few reasons and we must seek these reasons because they are our little contributions to a better world tomorrow…….. .
___ #DolceAndGabbana #D&Gdrip CuttingTagsForFun #HusbandMaterial #ExpectTheUnExpected��“