We reported that a police sergeant named Mary Samuel, and one of her children, Abigail, and her grandchild died as a result of generator fumes at their home in Olorisaoko Compound, Osogbo, Osun State.
Her daughter, Jumoke, who was still breathing when the victims were evacuated, was immediately placed on life support and taken to OAUTHC.
However, she has been confirmed is dead. The mother of two, died at the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital, Ile Ife, late Thursday, after she had been revived at the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Teaching Hospital, Osogbo.
The neighbourhood where the victims lived revealed to Punch that Jumoke, who was the eldest daughter of the late Mrs Samuel, arrived at the house with her children last Sunday.